Mark Sandground, Sr.
Boston Massachusetts 6 June, 1932
- University of Michigan; BA, June, 1952
- University of Virginia Department of Law; J.D. June, 1955
- Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI, Ph.D.(Hon.)
- Virginia State Supreme Court and all Circuits in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of a Virginia, Western District of Virginia, the District of Columbia, and the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia in the Fourth Judicial Circuit and the Ninth Judicial Circuit
Areas of Legal Experience
- Family Law
- Restaurant Law
- Private International Law
Mr. Sandground has been an officer and director of many nationally known restaurants throughout Washington, DC and the Greater Washington Metropolitan area.
For more than 50 years Mr. Sandground has been active in the practice of trial law throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. He maintains his primary residence in Falls Church, Virginia, and travels extensively throughout Europe. He has a residence in St. Michaels, Maryland on the Eastern Shore and in Key West, Florida.
Mr. Sandground is married to Judith Sandground, has many sons and grandchildren.